Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bits. Tid Bits.

I endure myriad stupid comments throughout my work week. Today's quote takes the cake. On one of my many, MANY conference calls, I heard, "All of those myths are definitely false." The brain wobbles. And not that scotch-tastic wobble, either.

I feel for people trying to find teddy bears for their kids. We almost all of us had them when we were kids. They were simple, cute, and happy little stuffed animals. Nowadays, those damn things look like they'll all murder you in the night.

Finding the right shawl collar cardigan is much harder than I figured.

I can't help it and I can't say why, kids, but I'm feeling a great deal of Texas pride lately.

I do hope Daniel Craig doesn't wear a new pair of sunglasses in the next film. I just can't afford it.

Watching last week's episode of
30 Rock was glorious. To see my favorite comedy of the present cross paths with my favorite comedy of my childhood (Night Court)...well...that's like having a James Bond film and a Batman film in the same year. Hey, wait a minute...

Speaking of which, my
Quantum of Solace review is forthcoming.

Ready yourselves.

No comments: