Friday, November 14, 2008

Never Say Midnight Again

Well, it's official. I've gone to my last midnight show.

I was supposed to have seen
Quantum of Solace tonight.

But I didn't. Because a group of absolute fucking retards did not know how to behave in the theater (constant talking, racist remarks during the trailers, and other dicketry).

And I had a choice to make. I could either leave the theater, or call one of you fine people to bail me out of jail for the--I assure you--IMMENSE BODILY HARM I WOULD HAVE SWIFTLY INFLICTED UPON THOSE COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSHOLES WHO HAVE POSITIVELY NO CLUE HOW TO BEHAVE WITH CIVILITY IN ANY PUBLIC VENUE, MUCH LESS A PACKED MOVIE THEATER.

I was forced from a Bond film this evening; about 10 minutes of that crap was all I could take.

And if I ever run into those guys in a dark alley someday...I will fuck them up but good.

A horrid end to a horrid day.

I've gone to my last midnight show. I go now to fretful sleep.

No comments: