Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life's Certainties

There are few things of which I'm certain. Here are three:

1) The word "the" possesses an unmatchably innate hilarity. If you don't believe me, check out this classic clip from
The Daily Show. (Go to the bottom of the page to turn off the tunes.) For those of you in a hurry, the "the" moments are at 2:03 and 5:10. However, you owe it to yourself to watch the entirety of this expose of my home state.


2) The word "savvy" is ceaselessly useful as an interrogative. If you don't believe me, check out almost ANY WESTERN.

3) The third certainty? I am in need of the sleep. Savvy?

Read:
Illustration Magazine (info at http://www.illustration-magazine.com/)
Watch:
Man of the Century (dir. Adam Abraham, 1999)
Listen to: My new playlist, which is located at the bottom of the page for those of you who need to turn it off while you read.

No comments: