Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Brief Intermission

There are more than a few things in this world that quickly earn--and steadfastly retain--my anger.

Today's examples come from people who either don't proofread or just can't fucking spell.

Reason notwithstanding, whenever I see the word "lose" spelled "loose," or the word "speech" spelled "speach," it's like the written equivalent of stubbing my toe.

And like I've always said, I could get my arm broken, and I'd be able to take the pain. Anytime I stub my toe, though, it's practically the end of the world.


Read: Silverfin by Charlie Higson
Watch: 30 Rock
Listen to: Fading Trails, by Magnolia Electric Co.
Visit: http://www.shotgunstories.com

2 comments:

heinz said...

Dude, don't loose your cool.

heinz said...

The thing to do with the Shotgun Stories site is to open it up and let the music play and play and play.

Can't get that little rolling guitar riff out of my tiny, Shampoo-like brain. ("Damn.")

Should be a blog from JJ about it in the near future.