Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More Fun with Phrases

Phrase that describes this coming Saturday: "Free Comic Book Day."

Phrase that always makes me laugh: "flamboyant Kabuki vampire."

Phrase that always makes my wallet scream: "limited to 1000 copies."

Phrase that I just coined that you should start using: "getting into hog's fat and out of cocked hat."

Phrase that fucking horrifies me: "A Brett Ratner Film."

Phrase that will probably be etched on my tombstone: "Out of Print."


Read:
Gruau, by Francois Baudot (brief bio of fashion illustrator Rene Gruau, packed with some of the most beautiful illustrations you could ever hope to lay eyes on)
Watch:
Never Give a Sucker an Even Break (dir. Edward F. Cline, 1941)
Listen to:
Speak Like a Child, by Herbie Hancock
Visit:
http://freecomicbookday.com/ (Find a store and get your free comics!!!)

1 comment:

heinz said...

Dude, what's the new image at the top from?